Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8/11/2009 08:47:00 AMSearch Engine Strategies San Jose starts today, and conversions is definitely a hot topic. Members of the Website Optimizer team and our partners are speaking throughout the show, and there's a lot more going on.
Tuesday, August 11th, 2009
- Always Be Testing - Bryan Eisenberg - 10:00-11:30
- Creating a Web Analytics Culture - Feras Alhlou - 11:45-12:45
- How to Turn Your Web Analytics into a Money Making Machine - Avinash Kaushik, Bryan Eisenberg, Jim Sterne - 1:45-2:45
- Extreme Makeover: Conversion Edition - Bryan Eisenberg - 4:30-5:30
- Convert Your Visitors to Customers (Google Site Search) - Nitin Mangtani - 10:45am - 12:00pm
- Landing Page Testing & Tuning - Tim Ash - 10:45-12:00
- Google AdWords, Analytics & Website Optimizer Secrets Revealed + Google Science Fair - 2:30pm - 3:45pm
- Real World Multivariate Testing - Trevor Claiborne (that's me), Jim McDonald, Ayat Shukairy, David Sprinkle - 4:00pm - 5:15pm
- Turning Simple Change Into Big Profit - Matthew Bailey, Kayden Kelly, and Lance Loveday - 4:00-5:15
- Extreme Makeover: Live Landing Page Clinic - Tim Ash - 2:15-3:30
- Extreme Makerover: Why am I not making enough sales - Brendan Regan - 3:45-5:00
And if you're at the show, come find me at the Google Booth, #403. There's a Website Optimizer sticker in it for you.